The 12 Commandments of Carlos Gracie Sr.
1. Be so strong that nothing can disturb your peace of mind.
2. Talk to all people about happiness, health, and prosperity.
3. Give all your friends the feeling of being valued.
4. Look at things from an enlightened point of view and turn your positivity into reality.
5. Think only of the best, work only for the best, and always expect the best.
6. Be as enthusiastic about the success of others as you are with your own.
7. Forget about past mistakes and focus your energy on the achievements of tomorrow.
8. Always make those around you happy and always have a smile for those who talk to you.
9. Take the time you need to improve yourself, but never spend time criticising others.
10. Be big enough not to feel unsatisfied, be noble enough not to feel anger, be strong enough not to feel fear, and be happy enough not to feel frustration.
11. Hold a good opinion about yourself and show that to the world, not through your words but through your work.
12. Believe that the world will be on your side, as long as you stay true to the best of yourself.